Camera courses.

cupcakes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi I have just joined this forum. Love it! I live in Australia, have an increasing interest in photography, and am wanting to find a structured way to learn more. I love the idea of doing a course online and I have a lot of free time. I'm 4 hours from Melbourne and a decent photography course, so I am looking for a course that could be done from anywhere in the world. Does anyone know of any that they can suggest. I own a 7D and will be getting a 5dm possibly the next gen when it comes out. Photography is a hobby but one I want to start seriously. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks Designer. That looks great. I was worried where I'd end up, left to my own devices. I might do those while I do more research about a course.

If you don't mind paying for a book / e-book, purchase Scott Kelby's series: Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set, Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4, Updated Edition eBook: Scott Kelby: Amazon.com.au: Kindle Store
It should be good. If you don't want to splash all that money straight up, you may wish to get the first part alone, and after that think if you need the next parts. Haven't read the books myself, I don't even know what each of them covers, but the first part should obviously cover the basics.

There's another book I've heard about a lot, called "Stunning Digital Photography".

Read some reviews to figure out which one explains it best.
Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back