What's new

Camera Equipment Research

tomgatlin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a product design student at the University of Cincinnati currently working on a project to help redesign and improve professional digital camera equipment, specifically addressing the issue of transporting that equipment safely from one place to another.

Below is a link to a simple survey to help start of my research and gain a general understanding of the photography community.

Camera Survey

If you could please spare a few minutes to fill out this survey, I would immensely appreciate it. My final solution will only be as strong as the information I gather, so please feel free to provide as much information as you like.

Thank you for your time,

Tom G.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom