Camera Options

aln1218

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking into getting a new camera......decision is now between the Nikon D700 or the D90?

ANY suggestions?

Thanks!! :)

Amber :sexywink:

I see you changed your mind to d90 or d700 now:) Well what kind of photography are you interested in doing but just some fyi the d700 is far superior to the d90 in every aspect of the game but depending on your type of photography you could save the money and get amazing glass for less the the d700 body.

How much did you want to spend? The price difference between those two cameras is pretty substantial. The D700 is about $3,000 just for the body. The D90 is about $860 for the body.

I see you changed your mind to d90 or d700 now:) Well what kind of photography are you interested in doing but just some fyi the d700 is far superior to the d90 in every aspect of the game but depending on your type of photography you could save the money and get amazing glass for less the the d700 body.

LOL, I can't decide. I am SOLD on the D700. I kep going back to that one.
I do all kinds of photography.

Well do you shoot something specific or are you just going to use this as a fun camera to go around with or are you looking to pursue this and turn it into a career?

Well do you shoot something specific or are you just going to use this as a fun camera to go around with or are you looking to pursue this and turn it into a career?

Well I do photography.....not for fun!!
I think I know I am going to go with the 700.
Thanks

If you're a professional photographer then I think your needs will be better served by the D700.

Ya for sure that is almost a given if you're professional photographer.

These are totally different cameras. The D700 is a professional camera with a professional cost. The D90 is a prosumer APS camera that shoots video. This is a bizarre question.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back