Camera Phone Shots (7)

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i took all of these with my phone's camera. All of the colors are presets on the camera, no post-processing other than noise reduction.

Let me know what you think.

4431259018_43512f2690_o.jpg

4431259024_93ca0defd8_o.jpg

4431259036_b0619f4b3d_o.jpg

4430490251_a5842bc42c_o.jpg

4431259052_b66d36f322_o.jpg

4431259068_b476478ce1_o.jpg

4431259096_6239b601d0_o.jpg

good job on trying different things, bad job doing it with a phone.

Still though, you have to admit, these are pretty good for a phone. Phone technology never ceases to amaze me.

The odd colors in the first two photos work. I'm liking the colors.

Still though, you have to admit, these are pretty good for a phone. Phone technology never ceases to amaze me.

even for a phone, theyre not that good. but i wouldnt xpect much from a mytouch.

now if you had a blackberry or one of the newer sony ericssons, then you could have some nice shots.

even for a phone, theyre not that good. but i wouldnt xpect much from a mytouch.

now if you had a blackberry or one of the newer sony ericssons, then you could have some nice shots.

lol what? Have you ever seen the pictures that Blackberries produce? They're horrific. I can't stand getting pictures sent to me from blackberries. They're always hazy and noisy. I have the Nexus One and with that gorgeous screen I feel almost mad that it has to show such pixelated garbage.

lol what? Have you ever seen the pictures that Blackberries produce? They're horrific. I can't stand getting pictures sent to me from blackberries. They're always hazy and noisy. I have the Nexus One and with that gorgeous screen I feel almost mad that it has to show such pixelated garbage.

39j58dv3.jpg

SU1HMDAwMjEtMjAwOTExMDMtMDk1NS5qcGc.jpg

microtope.jpg

3.2mp BB Storm

39j58dv3.jpg

3.2mp BB Storm
Your phone needs a lens hood, I see flareeeeee!...:wink:
haha jk

It is always good to experiment with various mediums, phone photos included. Never know when it could be your only access for a special shot...I like the 1st two:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back