Camera Repair List

Wondering if anyone knows of a shop that cleans and re lubes lenses. I bought a Chinar 135 mm f2.8 K mount on eBay, sold AS IS, and the aperture blades are sticky. Will not stop down past F5.6. It seems a nice lens, first day i got it i went to the zoo and got some nice shots with it, but i would like to be able to stop it down if need be. Here's a shot from that day.
502794141_18ae2eea75_o.jpg

Dereninger Camera Repair

616 E 63rd St Ste 107W
Kansas City, MO
Phone: (816) 523-3777

Give them a call.

Also:

Frank Marshman, CameraWiz, Harrisonburg, VA. 1-800-471-8133

Frank might be a bit on the expensive side but the lens you get back is better than new.

Thanks !! will do. I only paid $21.00 for the lens including shipping, but for some reason i just HAVE to get it fixed, lol, although, i'm not gonna spend an arm and a leg to do it.

I usually deal with these guys --

Camera repair.com
100 Amor Avenue
Carlstadt NJ 07072
USA
201-933-7272
www.camerarepair.com

They appear to be the same as Essex camera repair at the same address.

Hi i am new to this place but i hav a spek of dust that is on ma ccd i wonderd what is best to do u can only c it on a hi f\number. and it easly edits out.

Hi i am new to this place but i hav a spek of dust that is on ma ccd i wonderd what is best to do u can only c it on a hi f\number. and it easly edits out.

:confused: ??

www.camerarepair.com These guys did an awesome job on my Rollei. Fast too!

Same place that is better known as Essex camera repair http://www.essexcamera.com/.
I am a good customer of theirs and have not yet once been disappointed. They are local to me (actually walking distance from work) and the turnaround has always been less than 2 weeks. I used spent $$$ shipping to various places, including germany, with a few problems and high costs. Once I discovered essex camera, everything that needs work goes to them.

I once had a dropped 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar. This is one of Leica's most mechanically complex lenses ever designed. Two local Leica certified experts refused to touch it. Sent it to Germany and they took 6 months to quote me $500. These folks fixed it in 2 weeks and at a cost of just a little over $200. Amazing!

Anybody know of any reputable shops in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Thanks!

Anybody know of any reputable shops in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Thanks!

http://www.cameraandrepair.com/

Also:

Independent Camera Technician
[SIZE=-1]2655 Villa Creek Dr # 242[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Dallas, TX 75234[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](972) 241-1947‎
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back