What's new

Camera types

CJS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am interestd in getting into photography so I've joined this forum so I can learn more about it! I was wondering if i could get some advice on the type of camera I should buy...

a 120mm camera or a 35mm camera??
 
I am interestd in getting into photography so I've joined this forum so I can learn more about it! I was wondering if i could get some advice on the type of camera I should buy...

a 120mm camera or a 35mm camera??


Have you seen the prices of some 120mm cameras?

Do you have some kind of budget?

If you state the kind of photography you are interested in, I am sure you will get some help here.

BTW: welcome to the forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom