nbuuifx
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I've had a Fuji S2 Pro DLSR for a number of years now, but it has just packed in (I believe the CCD has gone)
Anyway I was just sorting through the bits that came with it (purchased 2nd hand), and found an old Soligor Lens, I've tested it years ago but I wasn't great with it as it was fully manual, so had never touched it since.
I was going to list it for sale but realised I don't know much about it! Can anyone help shed any light on it?
Markings wise it says Soligor on the lens cap, around the lens it says:
"SOLIGOR TELEPHOTO 1:5.5 f=300mm No. 275221"
Then it has the various adjustments on the body.
It has a Nikon adapter ring fitted and fitted straight onto the Fuji S2 Pro, but it also has another adapter ring with it - could be Canon. It has a nice leather case too.
So some info on it would be really appreciated as would an approx value
Many thanks
Anyway I was just sorting through the bits that came with it (purchased 2nd hand), and found an old Soligor Lens, I've tested it years ago but I wasn't great with it as it was fully manual, so had never touched it since.
I was going to list it for sale but realised I don't know much about it! Can anyone help shed any light on it?
Markings wise it says Soligor on the lens cap, around the lens it says:
"SOLIGOR TELEPHOTO 1:5.5 f=300mm No. 275221"
Then it has the various adjustments on the body.
It has a Nikon adapter ring fitted and fitted straight onto the Fuji S2 Pro, but it also has another adapter ring with it - could be Canon. It has a nice leather case too.
So some info on it would be really appreciated as would an approx value
Many thanks