What's new

Can Canon 500d (T1i) owners post their non-edited pictures?

Polyphony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
336
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm having trouble finding websites that show enough photos. Post any photos you took with a T1i. Thanks
 
Can't really post pictures at the moment at work but if u go to my flickr page u can see some of my zoo shots, and light house shots are boh from the t1i... I have a few bridge shots all of which whre with the t1i also... If don't want to go there I'll post pcs up when I get home after work :).

All of them were done with the 18-55 kit or 50-255 I think it was both cheap lenses




Edit. Actually 90% of the photos on my flickr are from the t1i. Any picture between the tigers and light house picture should be t1i/500d
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom