Can I get some quick tips???? PLEAAASE????

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering what you all do to get a 2 year old to smile or laugh? Funny noises and faces? Some quick tips would be great! I have just under two hours before the shoot. :)

The biggest tip I can give is to not try :D Trying to make a toddler smile generally has the opposite effect. If he's not in a happy mood just shoot as he is. Offer books, toys, etc. Funny faces rarely work. If you want him to look in your general direction ask him to make sure your flash goes off, kids usually like the importance of having a "job". His parents will likely know what makes him happy. Sometimes jingling keys wil get a smile, but then they usually run full tilt at you to get a hold of them. A smile or laugh doesn't equate to a great photo. Some of my client favorties are non-smiling, more solem looks....great for black and white.

Ali has it going on...so good luck C!!

I talk to them seriously, if they do something kinda mischoufusly, just go "And now what are you doing? ohh I dont know" In a silly way, they will laugh...just make sure they know your joking and having as much fun as they are...

hmm I remember ... eehhh... once I wanted my small cousin to smile and... I gave him a ball and asked him to throw it into my diretion... he hit my head with that ball... exactly my eye and I started crying coz I was quite small too... he started to laugh... and he had fun for two days :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back