Can I please pay one of you to edit afew photos for me!? Only simple editing required

HarrietGeorgina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I really need someone to edit afew photos for me and the editing is really simple - just lighting touch ups mainly!

I will happily pay for this, so can someone please please help?

Apparently it will only take someone who knows what they are doing a short amount of time!

Thank you!!!

If you can provide us an example of what kind of pictures you are trying to have edited, we should be able to point you in the right direction. Do you have the images online anywhere?

Like I mentioned in response to your Private Message. There is a good chance somebody will do it for free if it's not too big of a deal or let you know what kind of software you could use and some methods to do it yourself.

Post some pics!! :)What do you want??

you can pm me, ill see what I can do

Tink got banned and Sabrina came back! What are the Vegas odds on that?

Happy happy joy joy!!!

In the interest of making sure everybody is on the same page, the OP has been sending me PM's since she joined. Some things seem on the up and up. Some do not. I am going to copy and paste the entire PM stream so that everybody can make their own decisions.

Re: Help please.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HarrietGeorgina
I am new to this and I don't know how to post a new thread, but i noticed you are on here alot so may be able to help me!

I am also looking for someone to edit a number of photos I have taken and I will pay them, do you know how I can go about this?

Thank you

Harriet

kerbouchard said:
At the top of the screen, go to forums. Pick the most appropriate forum, the beginners forum is probably a good one. Here is a link. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/p...photo-gallery/

At the middle left of your screen, you will see a big red button that says "+Post New Thread". Click there. A new screen will open. Type in a title and a message and click submit.​

quote_icon.png
Thank you so much! Do you also know who I can ask to edit my photos? I only want them edited very very simply, slight lighting changes. I'm assured it will only take someone who knows what they are doing afew minutes, I just can't do it myself!

Harriet
kerbouchard said:
I can do it, or you can just post a thread asking people. The people here are pretty helpful and could probably even give you some pointers on some free software that you could download and do it yourself.

Do you have your images hosted somewhere that I could take a look to see what kind of editing is involved?

quote_icon.png
I don't have them hosted anywhere no, I'm a little useless when it comes to technology!

They are basically 100 very very ordinary holiday photos, they just need a little lighting touch up or something similar to make them stand out. Would you be able to help?

Thank you!!

Harriet

kerbouchard said:
Sure, I can help, but how are you going to get me the images?

Re: Help please.​

quote_icon.png
If I save them to a compressed zip folder, could I email that to you?

Harriet

kerbouchard said:
I find it a bit difficult to understand how you know what a compressed zip folder is but you don't know how to upload a photo to the web...

Let's see a few examples first so I know if I can help or not. Try uploading a few images to flickr. Only takes a few seconds to sign up. Then click the upload button. Once that's done, click share, and copy the link. Post it in your thread or in this PM.
I'm trying to do that now.

Harriet​

Only time will tell, but since there is possibly money involved, I wanted to make sure everybody had all the info I had. Now the decision is yours. If it's something I can help with, I'll probably do it for free. YMMV.​

I think I have uploaded images to flickr and this is the link Flickr: HarrietGeorgina's Photostream

Its not that I am completely useless with technology, I just don't know anything about photo sharing or editing, hence asking for your help on here! I hope I haven't come across any other way!

So what, precisely, are you wanting 'edited'?

I think I have uploaded images to flickr and this is the link Flickr: HarrietGeorgina's Photostream

Its not that I am completely useless with technology, I just don't know anything about photo sharing or editing, hence asking for your help on here! I hope I haven't come across any other way!

You didn't. At least not entirely. Unfortunately, when I get a PM from a poster that I don't know who wants to pay me for something that they don't even know if I can do, I get a bit suspicious. Lots of scams on the internet. I would be glad to help out if you want to post a zip file containing the images on a site like 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

I just won't be able to get to it until this weekend. One of the other members may be able to do it sooner so it doesn't hurt to post them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back