can I retouch your photos for free?

benjiw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I work as a designer / illustrator / image-maker in Australia.

Is there anyone kind or willing enough to let me to retouch your professional portraits or other photos - perhaps even property? - Without charge of course, since I want to gain more skill in this area.
I have a particular interest in retouching people but making the image look realistic, natural and not too overdone with contrast, saturation, filters etc. (I don't like these unnatural looks).

I am confident I can do a good job for you, even if you have something non-commercial that you wouldn't mind doing a test on.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Also, if you know of anywhere I can find free hi-res, quality, un-retouched images, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Benji.

You almost sound too good to be true.........you know what they say about that, right?

No. And cross-posting the same topic in multiple forum areas is frowned on.

Hmm. No, not really, I don't know what they say, tell me.
You can always give me a try. Maybe too good to be true because it's not entirely selfless - I'd like to practice - I just don't have anything in good quality to work with.

Ok, thanks for telling me. I was just trying to reach a few more viewers in case they don't check in one forum area?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back