What's new

Can Non Planto Is

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Tx
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41350783/

what you think?

cantperplantois.jpg
 
"Wow, very clean ... whatever it is", I think.
Nice concept, I think I see a drain in the upper righthand corner, but it still is abstract enough for me not to recognise what I am looking at.
But I'm afraid that despite the well chosen DOF my eyes keep wandering to the bright spot above the water and around the lines, trying to figure out what this is. They can't seem to focus on what is in focus here.
 
thank you la foto, it is a splash of water that is stuck in the sink...it can go no further...i dunno why but it just cant LoL, In the description in my DA it says this

"Can non planto is" means can not make it.

Took this at school in our print lab sink

hope it helps...any one else?

Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom