can someone edit this?

Wait a minute. While I greatly appreciate epeddy1's edit and the others are being very helpful, even Sparky for electrocuting them. The OP has that it is NOT ok to edit their files.

So each of you now own the edit police the fine plus court costs for unapproved photographic editing.

And for those of you trying to fight it, just because the OP asked for help, they didn't say "Simon says"!!!!

p15.jpg

Wait a minute. While I greatly appreciate epeddy1's edit and the others are being very helpful, even Sparky for electrocuting them. The OP has that it is NOT ok to edit their files.

So each of you now own the edit police the fine plus court costs for unapproved photographic editing.

And for those of you trying to fight it, just because the OP asked for help, they didn't say "Simon says"!!!!

I crossed my fingers during the edit, so mine's legal! So there! Nyah!
UNIVISIONEMOTICON8.gif

Shannie-wannie-boo-boo!

I crossed my fingers during the edit, so mine's legal! So there! Nyah!
UNIVISIONEMOTICON8.gif

Shannie-wannie-boo-boo!

Well in that case your sentence is reduced to time served. :thumbup:

Here's mine - my kitty helped me edit.

$birds3b.jpg

Most reactions

Back