Can someone please critique my photos?

SWGPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last edited:
People are lazy and won't want to commit to the effort of clicking your link and browsing your site if they feel there's a chance the images won't interest them. Ok, this is just what I'm feeling, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I highly recommend picking a few of your favourites and actually posting them here for us to see. From what I saw on your main page, you might have some good ones to share, but I didn't want to click on your galleries because I didn't want to spend the time, sorry.

I'm mean because I care. Really.

I'll come right out with it. I didn't bother clicking on the link. But from the two images you posted all I have is this:

This first image there just... isn't a focal point. I take in the entire image and am not impressed. If I saw this in a home decor magazine it would be great, but as a piece of work on it's own it's not working. just imo.

The second works much better for me. It's heavy at the bottom, light at the top, good color. I'd like to see this done in hdr or even a flash light subject partially down the road. This image could be worked in a really great way.

Just keep that shutter clicking and throw some more images up here.

Yeah, no...............I know sometimes it can be a pain in the ass uploading images into a web hoster. But it's just makes things easier around here.

Thanks

Thanks guys, I will most definitley try to improve upon those things.

I like the first picture. But it is a bit underexposed. I would try and play with the exposure and saturation/contrast to get the 'pop' on the colors.

The second picture had a lot of blown area and I believe there is some WB issue since the picture looked a bit yellow.

I like the first picture. But it is a bit underexposed. I would try and play with the exposure and saturation/contrast to get the 'pop' on the colors.

The second picture had a lot of blown area and I believe there is some WB issue since the picture looked a bit yellow.

+1 :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back