What's new

Can someone rid this photo of the lens flare

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering if someone could help me out and get rid of the lens flare spot on this photo? I've tried with photoshop, but I'm not that great with photoshop, just enough to make me dangerous.

Thanks

4349546047_2804d5e814_b.jpg
 
I tried to fix it but couldn't get it to look great by any means.. your best bet is to increase the levels and blacken the trees, then just paint the spot black. The end.
 
I tried to fix it but couldn't get it to look great by any means.. your best bet is to increase the levels and blacken the trees, then just paint the spot black. The end.


Thank you for trying. Yeah, it's a pretty bad spot. I've tried a few things to no avail.
 
Looking at it from a different angle on my screen it doesnt look like i done so good...lol.
 
Nice Job guys although I can still see where it was if I look for it. But that is unavoidable lol.
 
I lowered the levels to darken up the trees so you can't even tell now. I tried it earlier with the flare in there and you could still see it. So this will work for me.
 
Got the raw file should be able to fix most of it.
Never mind I thought you wore talking about the sun flair not that little green spot.
 
I would also get rid of that twig on the upper left part of your frame, or re-crop it a little.
 
Right click, delete will sort it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom