Can we just agree...

Ummm ok.. Another 3 seconds of my life wasted..

*shakes his head and walks away*

What's wrong with watermarks? :lmao:

WatermarkFun.jpg

whats the matter with watermarks?

Pardon me if I am wrong about who you are butterflygirl921, but aren't you the person that places A HUGE, ANNOYING WATERMARK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERY PHOTO??? I mean, yiiiikes!

...that putting a watermark on snapshots, is like putting an alarm on a hooptie?

Aint NOOOOO-body tryin' to steal yo' hooptie mmmmkay?

Nope I disagree i wanna steal a hooptie. Cuz I have no fracking clue what the bejeesus it is. Off to google I go.

whats the matter with watermarks?

Pardon me if I am wrong about who you are butterflygirl921, but aren't you the person that places A HUGE, ANNOYING WATERMARK RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERY PHOTO??? I mean, yiiiikes!

do you guys not care about the quality of the work and the photograph itself??

Nope I disagree i wanna steal a hooptie. Cuz I have no fracking clue what the bejeesus it is. Off to google I go.

Any car that meets the following: a) driver must enter car through passenger side b) three different brand and size tires - 3 of them missing hubcap c) exhaust is held up by half a clothes hanger - other half replaces the antenna d) backfires every three blocks - loudest backfire being when car is turned off e) must open door at drive-threws as windows don't roll down f) you only get one AM station and the tape deck eats all tapes inserted g) can't open the glove box as the whole thing will fall out h) if you let go of steering wheel while driving you'll make a u-turn i) must manually move blinker lever up and down as it no longer blinks on it's own j) must keep one foot on brake and one on accelerator when at a complete stop k) has had the same temporary registration sticker in the window for the last 18 months l) has all the above issues but still has a $200 professional tint job

Any car that meets the following: a) driver must enter car through passenger side b) three different brand and size tires - 3 of them missing hubcap c) exhaust is held up by half a clothes hanger - other half replaces the antenna d) backfires every three blocks - loudest backfire being when car is turned off e) must open door at drive-threws as windows don't roll down f) you only get one AM station and the tape deck eats all tapes inserted g) can't open the glove box as the whole thing will fall out h) if you let go of steering wheel while driving you'll make a u-turn i) must manually move blinker lever up and down as it no longer blinks on it's own j) must keep one foot on brake and one on accelerator when at a complete stop k) has had the same temporary registration sticker in the window for the last 18 months l) has all the above issues but still has a $200 professional tint job

You forgot to add no a/c and has been stolen multiple times.

On that same topic. My good friends uncle had a Geo Metro. Met most of those descriptions. The thing was stolen so many times he just put in a push button start and left it unlocked.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I think I may have just pissed my pants! ROTFLMAO! Uturn! You crack me up~!

Mine just have skid marks.

Not cow flops?
post-14105-1131311653.gif

This is a photograph of grass with watermark.

DSC_3571.jpg

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR!!!

Did you go and just shoot that? Did you have it in stock already? Or did you google an image of it?

The object of interest is dead center almost dead center. Bad. I do like the color and consistency. The blades of grass blocking the object should have been trimmed. I do like the DOF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back