What's new

Can you guess what software I used for this pix?

I like the picture :) Nice good city shot :)
 
Thanx you mustangobsesed, Lasershot and I Like It Sideways for the compliments. And thanx OmlessWanderer for the link. I followed kenrockwell's instructions, but i couldn't achieve a corrected image. Maybe its just me. I'm such a newbie. However, the article did lead me to do a little research on the subject of lens distortion, to learn of how I am producing it in my images, and i think my best strategy in the future will be to first minimize the effect while composing, if and where possible, before i snap the photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom