What's new

Can you guess what this is? :| by Rangerman

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
Took this shot at the supermarket. Can you make out what it is?

All comments are welcome.
1397174123_6428f0dc3c_o.jpg
 
It's the carts, of course, the handles of the carts. dak1b beat me to it by lengths...
So you needed new things for the apartment? ;)
 
It's the name that leads one to those plates of low-priced Swedish meatballs...
 
"Kötbullar" ... :D

It's been ages since I've last been to an IKEA's shop (more than 15 years), and I must admit I've NEVER eaten in their restaurants, so no "Kötbullar" for me in ALL MY LIFE :cry: !
 
yes, those are shopping carts. well done.

I'll post one more for guessing. ALL COMMENTS WELCOME:hug::
906171365_b663a6a7a7_o.jpg
 
Warmblooded flying animal with 2 bare legs and 2 with a lot of coverage!
 
Warmblooded flying animal with 2 bare legs and 2 with a lot of coverage!

I never expected this kind of answer but it did describe the shot.
what bird ? that's the question....hint: it's not a pigeon.
 
Red Bird of Paradise (Cendrawasih)
 
My guess is its a wing from a Rhode Island Red Chicken
 
Hi, I don't have golden eagle in my place. My notes wrote : brown/red eagle (it's an eagle). So you're right on the eagle bit.

Bird of paradise is a lot more colourful. I'll have to return to find that bird.

It's not a chicken.
 
Minnesota has a lot of eagles, so I was able to spot the typical eagle feather...the yellowing by the wing drew me to it being a goldie...close enough though, you took this photo? very interesting composition....
 
The yellow feather close to body made me think it was bird of paradise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom