Can you please critique my shots?

tigidig4x

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys.. Im a beginner photographer, and i want you to look at my shots and critique for general improvements of my shots. I have been having hard time learning the right angles to take a shot and especialky POST PROCESSING.. I'm not showing my shots to say that its so good, cause i know its not. Im still a beginner i just want you to look at it and critique on it. May it be good or bad i just want to know what can i improve..

Flickr: Julius Wayne's Photostream

I don't know how to use photoshop so in all of these shots, i have only been using lightroom 4/5, and 18-55mm kit lens. Im practicing street photography and planning to shoot portraits. Also if possible, could you suggest a video or tutorials that is like a "post processing course" in photoshop? Im trying to find in youtube and google but they are all rumbled. I just want to know those basics and most essential so that next time, i may learn to invent my own style of post processing. Thank you so much!

For best critique, please post 1-4 image in a new thread in the appropriate gallery forum. Most members are hesitant to follow off-site links and there are WAY too many images in your Flickr account for which to provide critique.

^This.... most of us have neither the time or inclination to attempt to critique hundreds of images... post a couple of your best here...

I looked at all of them briefly. You have a good eye and good technical skills.

If you want individual critiques post individual photos.

I looked at all of them briefly. You have a good eye and good technical skills.

If you want individual critiques post individual photos.

I glanced at them also... but didn't necessarily get that.... interesting...

Well I see a mixed bag in them. Some are really cool, some are good, some are a bit "meh", some are not great. In Some the pp works quite well but you've pushed it too far in others. Some I'd have liked to see without the grimy look and pp'ed in a more traditional way. Some have weird colour casts and look like they could be colour balanced better.

All in all though they are quite good, and as the guys said post either a single or a few of your best up for more detailed C&C.

Most reactions

Back