can you...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DANCE?

But I'm not asking if you go to a discos or clubs with pop music.. bu for example can you dance salsa or other latino dances? or maybe classical?

I'm asking coz now I'm learning the pollonaisse (sp?) for my party because it is our national dance and the custom here is to dance it at the beginning of the party :)

(Who the heck invented high heels?!?!?!?)

i can shag.(ferny, and hertz, thats not what i meant)

its a southern dance thats pretty neat if its done right...

md

My little cousin taught me to do the Macerana (sp?) when it was popular! (don't laugh!!!! she was really into it and it made her feel special to teach ME something.)

I can't dance to save my life. It doesn't help that I haven't seen my feet since I was 11. :LOL: Well... I can slow dance... just really close so I don't step on your toes though. ;)

I actually took a 1/2 hour of a dance lesson (it was free). The instructor told me I have no chance of learning to dance. The lesson was for 1 hour.

But being Polish our family always polkas at wedding, so I learned that very early on.

yeah, i can't dance what-so-ever.... i can slow dance, but i think anyone can do that.... forget anything other than that :)

I was born with this inept ability to have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. :lol:

I'd like to take swing lessons and terrorize dance floors for a different reason. :D

hobbes28 said:
I was born with this inept ability to have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. :lol:

That's funny....I was born with that same inept ability :D But we still try and we have a hearty apprciation for laughing at ourselves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back