What's new

Canada - Animal Pics #1

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
5,313
Reaction score
43
Location
England! w000t!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about the long title, but these are the best pictures I have of animals from canada...I think...there are still others I havent even had time to check through...

Ok..lets start...

EPV1751.jpg

EPV1828.jpg

EPV1730.jpg

EPV0835.jpg

EPV0743.jpg

EPV1899.jpg

EPV1921.jpg

EPV1924.jpg


And these two are my favoiret :D

EPV0463.jpg


And finally, the one ive loved all holiday...

EPV1792.jpg



The ISO was GENERALLY about 200, and the aparature mainly between f5.6 and f8.

Your thoughts and critisms please...
 
wonderful series Arty...so crisp and clear! the exposures, comps and DOF are dead-on in all. so far, it looks like you had a great time...can't wait to see the rest!
 
At first I thought you were naming each animal "Artemis" :mrgreen:

Great shots!
I love the iguana... was that wild?!?!!
 
Hate to ruin the magic little man but he wasnt, I cropped in tight to make him look wild, but he wasnt :(
 
Thanks for all the nice comments...I may be posting the new pictures in here so keep watch...
 
Artemis said:
Hate to ruin the magic little man but he wasnt, I cropped in tight to make him look wild, but he wasnt :(
Well... iguanas aren't wild in Canada... and there is only one down here in Bulverde. (don't ask :confused: )
But that's a good picture of it! :)
 
oh my.... I love all of them.. I haven't chosem which one is my fav. .. all of them are really reallly loooovely :D sweet little friends :)
 
mentos_007 said:
oh my.... I love all of them.. I haven't chosem which one is my fav. .. all of them are really reallly loooovely :D sweet little friends :)

Hehe thanks mentos... for me the last 2 are...first one cause its in mid flight, last one cause I rekon thatd go great for like an rspca shot! :D
 
Thanks buddy, im dead proud...
 
Very good Artemis, all of them. The chipmunks around here one needs the reflexes of superman to capture. Looks like going abroad had really inspired you.
 
Very nice. I really dig the seagul shot. Looks like you had great weather and co-operation from the wildlife.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom