I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ah...yes. But bombs are most useful against high density areas or specific targets. Up here, everything is white (snow) and we can just spread ourselves out to a population density of one person per square kilometer. :greenpbl:

OP
runnah

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Ah...yes. But bombs are most useful against high density areas or specific targets. Up here, everything is white (snow) and we can just spread ourselves out to a population density of one person per square kilometer. :greenpbl:

Kilometer? Is that like ten liters or 5 hectares?

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Eww, I don't know anyone who calls them snowmobiles. :greenpbl:

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Actually, we invaded. No-one noticed. Next time, we'll send out a press release or sumfing.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
They're really for the special forces troops who protect the Strategic Poutine Reserve!

pgriz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
They're really for the special forces troops who protect the Strategic Poutine Reserve!

Well, they are actually made to look like polar bears (they move fast, right?). This program has the benefit of giving obscene amounts of cash to Bombardier, it makes the north "populated" (the real bear population is starving to death with the lack of sea ice causing their seal hunting to be drastically curtailed), and they run on compressed hot air from our politicians, which is an apparently inexhaustible source. And John, you should know that strategic components are stored separately. The potatoes are stockpiled in PEI at a secret location connected to the home of Anne of Green Gables, the cheese for the curds is in underground caverns at La Pocatiere, and the gravy is stockpiled in Alberta, disguised as tanker cars carrying crude.

Last edited:

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit

Well, they are actually made to look like polar bears (they move fast, right?). This program has the benefit of giving obscene amounts of cash to Bombardier, it makes the north "populated" (the real bear population is starving to death with the lack of sea ice causing their seal hunting to be drastically curtailed), and they run on compressed hot air from our politicians, which is an apparently inexhaustible source. And John, you should know that strategic components are stored separately. The potatoes are stockpiled in <CENSORED> at a secret location connected to <CENSORED>, the cheese for the curds is in <CENSORED> at <CENSORED>, and the gravy is stockpiled in <CENSORED> , disguised as <CENSORED>.
Dude... shuttuppa ya' mouth... you're letting out top secret information!!!!

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit

Stealth snowmobiles...a frightening prospect if ever there was one! It's as scary as...well...imitation maple syrup, or Lite-style Molson's skunk beer...or warmed-up, day-old Tim Horton's coffee...

Last edited by a moderator:

pgriz

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
ooops! sorry - my redaction filter is apparently broken. I promise not to reveal the location of the strategic Maple syrup stockpile, nor of the pemmican reserves. Nor about the secret Manitoba Mosquito drone project.

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cool!! We can start hockey season early to make up for last year's lockout.

I don't know how you'd hide Oilers fans in the snow, not in their orange & blue, especially not the ones with flashing lights on helmets on their heads or the guys who wear the green body suits...

As long as they don't start painting it like some of Grape's jackets, that would defeat the stealthiness of it.

Woodsman

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
These will be used as scouts for the real threat of our stealth Zamboni. We can prepare to strike at the weakest moment when everyone is getting a beer between periods of the hockey game. Any weak defenses that may be thrown up will slide into the ditch behind us in Operation Hockey Puck. We are so devious.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics