What's new

Canada Day pic

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this photo at a canada day bike jam/party, and I thought it turned out well. I like the motion streaks and his concentrated look is comical. Tell me what you think.


canday7.jpg


edit: heres some more good ones



canday2.jpg


canday21.jpg


canday4.jpg


canday3.jpg
 
i like the shots, they all look good, and i like yoru use of flash
 
good lighting in the first three park shots, not big on the house in the background of the last. if the guy on the tractor wasnt lit so harshly, i'd kinda like it. guy seems like a bit of fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom