Canadian Goose - CC appreciated

Exquisite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So any CC would be greatly appreciated. I took into consideration the comments made on my last post about the rule of thirds
and making sure that the horizon line is straight which i think I've managed to do. Anything else I can work on or improve with this shot?

Canadian_Goose_Edit_resize.jpg

jack lumber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
For me the tree distracts, and the house, says "urban" maybe cropping the top third out would help.
I feel cheated ,cos I cant see all the tail.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
The head and neck of the "main-subject"-goose totally takes out the heads and necks of the two geese behind her. I am not sure this was the plan for this particular photo??? It is a "mildly distracting" constellation, to put it mildly.

OP
Exquisite

Exquisite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
For me the tree distracts, and the house, says "urban" maybe cropping the top third out would help.
I feel cheated ,cos I cant see all the tail.

Well if i do a recrop I may be able to salvage the tail. When i was straigtening the horizon i had to crop out slightly.

OP
Exquisite

Exquisite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
The head and neck of the "main-subject"-goose totally takes out the heads and necks of the two geese behind her. I am not sure this was the plan for this particular photo??? It is a "mildly distracting" constellation, to put it mildly.

To be honest it wasn't planned, this shot was just one of a few test shots from when I first got my 17-40. Afterwords I noticed that it was a bit awkward having those ones to the left in the frame. I'll try to keep that in mind for next time.

Most reactions