Canan 1dm4 + tamron 18-270mm

Ryan4WD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello..... All pro guy... Got ppl got use 1dm4 and lens is tamron 18-270mm ? Can share with me ?

Not sure either, but I'll take a shot. The Tamron 18-270 doesn't work on a full frame with vignetting from what I understand. Also, if you are going to invest in an all pro guy Canan, you want to invest in better glass. I had the 18-270 for a while on my 40D and the convenience was nice, but the quality of the images wasn't worth it. It did good, but I came back from trips with images that could have been great and just weren't.

Gave it to my daughter and her husband with my 20D.

What?
The tamron 18-270 on a 1D4 would be like training wheels on a Hayabusa

What?
The tamron 18-270 on a 1D4 would be like training wheels on a Hayabusa

You said you'd never say anything about that.. shhhhhhh. :lmao:
I didn't say it was like WHEN RON put the training wheels on the Hayabusa... You let that cat out of the bag!

Not sure either, but I'll take a shot. The Tamron 18-270 doesn't work on a full frame with vignetting from what I understand. Also, if you are going to invest in an all pro guy Canan, you want to invest in better glass. I had the 18-270 for a while on my 40D and the convenience was nice, but the quality of the images wasn't worth it. It did good, but I came back from trips with images that could have been great and just weren't.

Gave it to my daughter and her husband with my 20D.

1Dmk4 is not full frame

You're right, sorry. I knew they didn't take EF-S lenses and forgot the 1.3 crop. Not sure if it would work or not, but like others have said, why?

Most reactions

Back