What's new

Candle

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying macro on a set of three candles.




Clicked to test if I can do what I want to or not :p This is clicked by placing three candles together in a dark place. The following specifications were used
ISO 100
F 2.7
Exposure 1/200 s
 
Nice experiment, nice outcome.
Nice to have a new member.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.
Only nitpick I have is that your watermark is so pronounced ... it really distracts A LOT from the picture.
 
Nice experiment, nice outcome.
Nice to have a new member.
Welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.
Only nitpick I have is that your watermark is so pronounced ... it really distracts A LOT from the picture.


1st reply and thts from mdoerator WOW!!! I got your point next time will reduce the opacity to 25%. Thanks again for the reply and for welcoming me to the community.
 
i like it a lot
 
no one wanna comment more?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom