candy apple

E-jeezy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just took these today, c&c welcomed ...really fun model to work with the beautiful Brazilian Deborah :)

161zsdl.jpg

16a8p40.jpg

34srsc8.jpg

2qs9em1.jpg

iggndx.jpg

b5s9z5.jpg

Last edited:
My vote is #6 just because I'm anti flash and u can't tell as much in black and white photos, plus its a really nice photo! I haven't done a lot of indoor portraits because I don't want to use my flash and always worry how the lighting will be because I personally prefer natural light. Do clients ever have a problem with flash being used? I've been wanting to come out of my comfort zone.

AnnMo said:
My vote is #6 just because I'm anti flash and u can't tell as much in black and white photos, plus its a really nice photo! I haven't done a lot of indoor portraits because I don't want to use my flash and always worry how the lighting will be because I personally prefer natural light. Do clients ever have a problem with flash being used? I've been wanting to come out of my comfort zone.

Why anti-flash?? I mean I wouldn't use a pop-up flash but usually with bounced flash or off camera flash (like studio work) you can't tell flash was used. Pop up flash is very obvious though. Flash helps outdoors as well as indoors.

#6 was taken with natural light! Good call ;) I just sort of shoot my friends and "models" I meet through people and most of them prefer flash.

Maybe if I found better ways to use my flash I would be more comfortable with it! I use a speedlight and sometimes use a bracket with it but I've never bounced it off anything...hmmm.. :)

AnnMo said:
Maybe if I found better ways to use my flash I would be more comfortable with it! I use a speedlight and sometimes use a bracket with it but I've never bounced it off anything...hmmm.. :)

Does it swivel? If it does try bouncing it. You can bounce it off the ceiling, off the walls.....

lol #3 we ended up taking later when we got bored and decided to mess around with the flash not really a serious shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back