CandyBoy : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I havent been sure of this image for quite some time now.. thought i would post up and see what you guys have to say

cancyboyee.jpg

Thanks for looking
~otc~

Hey mansi :D
Well the crop is a little tight...mebbe that's what you're unsure of? Or perhaps you just needed to include a bit more of his surroundings to show exactly what is going on. I assume he's holding those candy sticks....mebbe if you'd included more of his body you'd have told more of a story?
As is it is it's a beautiful portrait with soft glowing light and excellent colour contrast and sharpness happening...nice bokeh too that would not be as prominent had you taken a wider shot.
guess it's all about give and take. In this case you went for up close and personal.
Keep em coming! :thumbup: :D

i love the color in this..and the expression on his face is great...
your always able to capture the soul fo someone....

thanks jon.. there is something bout this shot that bothers me..i dont like the comp and im not really happy about it.. below is the original.. which i also do not like.. but welll....

thanks for your feedback :)

thanks aprilraven for your comments :)

posting a slightly bigger size if anyone wants to have a go at it

976b1a75.jpg

~OTE~

I really like the original mansi. :D Well balanced composition.
It gives us a bit more context to work with. I see nothing wrong with it. Slap it in yer portfolio and carry on makin kikass street photog. :thumbup: :mrgreen: ;)

phew thanks.. i thought there was something drastically wrong with the original.. ok i know i made it worse with the crop .. i do realise that;)
thanks mucho :)

Another cool shot. I think for me it is the brightness of the "pink" It keeps taking my eye away from the subject. The expression is great. There is nothing wrong with the photo at all. I think it is just the pink being so bright, that keeps taking my eye over there. The other eye usually stays where it is. :)

I like the original better as well mansi..
Although Im not a huge fan of this shot. The original definatly appeals to me more..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back