Cannon AE-1 Program and Accessories

Iggy913

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ladies and Gentleman,

Let me begin by stating photography is not a hobby of mine, I'm a brand new member here and I'm hoping to pass on a fairly comprehensive camera setup to someone who can use it. My Father was into photography earlier in his life and these have all been sitting safely in this box in the back of his closet. They were purchased in 1982.

I am offering the following for sale:

image_1.jpeg

Cannon AE-1 Program 35mm Camera

70-210mm lense
24mm lense
50mm lense
Cannon Speedlite 199A Flash
The following Hoya filters:
Skylight (2 of them)
FL-Day
Multivision
PL (2 of them)
Velbon VX-501 Tripod

Also a large brown solid/padded case to hold all of the items safely with the exception of the tripod. I have numerous documentation including the owners manual for the camera, lenses, filter, etc. I even still have the original warranty card.

All items are undamaged and the camera still cycles and appears to perform all functions as new. Without purchasing film and developing it I can't guarantee it works but I see no reason to suspect any issues. The only thing it appears to not have is a strap to hold the camera, I see small D rings but nothing between them.

I have no use for any of this and as stated above would like to pass it on to someone who can get some use out of it if possible. A quick search online shows the camera itself still fetching in the neighborhood of $100? That is without any of the accessories included here. I would welcome any reasonable offer for the lot if interested.

The forum says I need to have a price range, I would like to ask $150 but I also welcome feedback as to the price. I am also happy to provide pictures of anything in specific that my single large picture did not capture to your satisfaction.

I'm located in North East NC, best method for contact would be my personal email:
[email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back