Cannon D7 :) newbie

brooklyn99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I must say this is quite an app with lots of help and knowledge. I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning and supporting others, however I'm not that advanced in photography as I'd like to be. I Have always been into photography and longed for a dslr camera, i didn't want to to start off with a lower end model meaning a cannon rebel or Nikon 3100 or 5100 just to have to up grade to a more advanced one months late. So I opted for the cannon d7, hope that it lasts me a couple years before wanting to upgrade.

I have a lot to learn yet!! I'm not do familiar with all the settings, however I've been reading some on it. I am seriously thinking of taking a course or schooling on photography in the near future as well.

Should anyone have suggestions on sites, videos, etc. on learning the basics on dslr photography, please share.

Excited to be a part of the group here.
Thnx
N

I've never heard of a Cannon D7. Where did you buy it?

I have had mine for about 18 months now and still thrilled with it. You made a good choice. There is a lot to this camera so don't get frustrated. Take your time, study the camera and ENJOY!

hello! fellow brooklyn-ite here as well! just picked up a 60D and love it.

Welcome! How wonderful that you have a 7D, it seems to be a camera one can really grow with! - ignore the smart allecks on this site, there are nice folks here as well.

I just recently bought my 7D but saw an opportunity to upgrade to a full frame camera so I never had a chance to master it just yet. I do prefer to shoot the 7D over the 5D2 because My 15-85 does not fit the 5D2. :(

cool camera. I would preffer Canon 7D instead my Nikon D5100. 7D is a pro

Most reactions

New Topics

Back