Cannon Xti Bundle For sale!

a4crazy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SELLING THIS ALL TOGETHER, NO PARTING OUT.

ALL THIS WAS BOUGHT EARLY MARCH THROUGH AMAZON.COM

Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Black Body) - used for a week on auto mode for fun, never had the time to learn about the camera. Probably 150 shots on it. BLANK WARRANTY CARD. SanDisk SDCFH-2048-901 2GB ULTRA II CF Card is a decent size card, unloads quickly.

1000742smallre3.jpg

Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras -
decent size, plenty of room for multiple lenses. Good backpack for the avid photographer.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens - used for the 150 auto mode shots, nice little lens that produces amazing photographs.
1000741smalloq4.jpg

Sunpak 6601UT Tripod with Quick-Release Mounting Plate -
Nice tripod, quick release plate is awesome. Tripod can be set up and taken down in seconds.
1000743smallbs8.jpg

Opteka Battery Pack Grip for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi & Rebel XT with 2 NB-2LH Batteries (1800 mAh Total) -
Never got a chance to use it, just took it out of the box, but the reviews on thephotoforum stated it was a good buy. It adds a lot of grip to the camera that get rids of the "small smize" complaint.
1000744smalleo3.jpg

PRICE - $750, PAID WELL OVER $900.
1000740smallur5.jpg

Photos of the backpack to [email protected] please! I yahooed it. If that 30 is shipped i'll take it. Pm me or email me and arrange payment.

Backpack pending.

Edit: Nevermind, bundle only.

Have you sold it all yet? I may be interested! Let me know!!

Have you sold it all yet? I may be interested! Let me know!!

I think he sold it already or decided to keep it. I'm been trying to get ahold of him since Sat. evening via PM and email. Finally I posted a response in this thread just in case he hadn't check either, but I've yet to hear back from him.

- Jason

Most reactions

New Topics

Back