I IRoman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2011 #1 The original 14mm EF wide angle Lens. Lens has VERY little use. In pristine shape. You will not find another used lens in this shape or with this little use. 1200$. My ebay profile is E_Roman if you want to check my feedback. Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
The original 14mm EF wide angle Lens. Lens has VERY little use. In pristine shape. You will not find another used lens in this shape or with this little use. 1200$. My ebay profile is E_Roman if you want to check my feedback.
I IRoman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 New pictures
I IRoman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 SOLD Thanks for the interest