What's new

Canon 15-85

Carny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
216
Reaction score
29
Location
OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon EF-S 15-85 for sale. $675

I went full frame so I can't use this lens anymore. I only had for a few weeks before I bought the 5D, but it is an awesome lens.

I'll post a pic of it soon. It's a 9.9/10.

I'm near Tulsa, OK. You are welcome to come check it out if you are close enough.
 
I thought I did. It's there now anyway. Thanks and sorry if someone moved it
 
Also wanted to add I'd be interested in trading. Doesn't have to be camera gear either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom