Canon 1D Mark IV - Like new very low shutter count.

balexsey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 1D Mark IV camera. This camera is in perfect condition and has no problems. I am the original owner and purchased it from a reputable camera store on Long Island. The Camera has an extremely low shutter count as I did not to use it like I planned. It has the original box and accessories (quick charger, two batteries, Manuals, software, USA warranty card, etc).

If you are an advance user or professional that wants to save money and get a great camera this is a perfect one to buy. The image quality is fantastic and the camera has always been trouble free. I am selling it only because I don't use it enough and find myself reaching for my smaller cameras when I do go shooting. This camera has never been dropped, damaged or seen rain. It has no scratches, dents or dings. Its as close to new as you can get - especially with its very low shutter count.

If you are interested and would like to know more feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am asking 3,200 but have some flexibility.

Attachments

• $8X0C8954.jpg
    $8X0C8954.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 167
  • $8X0C8962.jpg
    $8X0C8962.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 166
  • $8X0C8964.jpg
    $8X0C8964.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • $1DMKIV Shutter Count.jpg
    $1DMKIV Shutter Count.jpg