gsgary
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2008
- Messages
- 16,143
- Reaction score
- 3,004
- Location
- Chesterfield UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Get a motorcycle.. its way better than a camera lens.
:thumbup: or get 2
Get a motorcycle.. its way better than a camera lens.
Get a motorcycle.. its way better than a camera lens.
:thumbup: or get 2![]()
Or two lenses![]()
Get both, i did![]()
I still don't get shoes though - I mean its not just that they collect them (I'm fine with collections) but they keep them in storage the whole timeAt least most males will collect and then put thought (and either wallet or hammer) toward a display case and such.
I always thought I'd never get a relatively expensive lens like that, but my wife, over the weekend, said while we were discussing hobbies and interests, mentioned that I could get a Harley if I wanted... Woah - got me thinking..... How about other guys' hobbies....
Camping - $15 - 20K for a camp trailer - 5th wheel
Dirt Bikes - $6-7k for a good one
Motorcycling - Harley is about $20k
Hunting - don't even ask...
Now, thinking like that, makes the purchase of a lens like this a lot more realistic.... It may be expensive, but it still puts me way on the low end of "Guy Toys".... :thumbup:
For right now, I' m still saving up for a UV filter... A really good one !!