What's new

Canon 400mm f2.8 IS I -$5500

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
60
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling my 400mm f2.8 IS I. I am only selling it because its too heavy, I know wa wa. Id much rather have a 500f4 instead. I lugged the 400mm around Baltimore last week for Indy Car and I have no interest in keeping this. I am in Southbury, CT. I have no problem meeting in person between NY and Boston. I attached a pic of the lens and a screen shot of my exif data from aperture. PM me with any questions. This is also on sports shooter so it may sell fast.

$DSC_0004.webp$Screen Shot 2012-09-09 at 9.19.38 AM.webp
 
It's a great lens for field sports. For racing and golf which is all day, it's too heavy.
 
OH HOW I WISH I HAD THE MONEY!!!!
 
i take pay pal - credit card 0%
 
I sold this lens on sports shooter, sorry guys. I used it this weekend for NASCAR, had a blast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom