CANON 40D EOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whit~foto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitande.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling a Canon 40D EOS $875 Excellant condition.
Feel free to inquire.

(photos taken my a canon powershot)
4376600399_d006c84516_b.jpg

4376601157_ae6200654a_b.jpg

4376555247_7445c98553_b.jpg

That you can get a new 50d for $900.00.......................Mike

Yeah man, I bought my 40D body used for $550... and probably could have gotten one cheaper if I had any kind of patience.

Apparently these forums don't have rules that disallow others from crapping on people's threads.

With that said, I will agree with others that your asking price is too high, as well as your asking price for the 17-40mm L f4. You can buy a new one for $750 through amazon.

I guess the price you are asking for is directly related to the amount of exclamation points in the subject line? :)

Local Craigslist ads are listing the 40D (in Canadian dollars) around the $650-$700 area. The one listing at $825 included a battery grip and an extra battery.

I'm actually in the market for a 40D (or 50D or 7D) So as you asked for us to inquire...why is your price so high?
How many actuations does it have?
Reason for selling?
Are you including anything else other than the body (manuals, charger,...)?

I don't care if the seller is asking 10K for the camera. This is the only forum that I belong to, that has absolutely no rules regarding this type of behaivior. I agree, the price is way out of line, but if all you have to do, is sit and sift through ad's, just to crap on them, I'd say you're pretty petty.

If the price is to high, then go on to the next ad. If you don't like it, move on. I'd like to see a site mod look into this type of behavior, and give the offender a warning, then as a next step, ban them.

Just my thought.

J.

Use the ! icon in a persons profile on a thread to report the post to the moderation team if you feel that the post is not suitable for the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back