What's new

Canon 40D, gripped & Canon bag

kjh040606

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
IA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 40D & Canon BG-E2N Grip, 2 Canon BP-511A batteries, Canon BGM-E2 battery magazine. Don't have the manual for the 40D but you can always download it from the Canon website. I also do not have a strap for it. Also will throw in a Canon 200DG Camera Bag.

Shutter count is : 11243

I bought this as a backup to my 5D Mark II, and I just really haven't used it much at all. It basically just sits in my camera bag, so I figure someone else may as well get use out of it!

Not interested in any trades, just would like to sell it.

$450

100% feedback on ebay, and POTN
 

Attachments

  • $5Na5Q35Md3E53I13p1c5265817271e0341157.webp
    $5Na5Q35Md3E53I13p1c5265817271e0341157.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 170
  • $5Lc5K45Hf3M93F73J6c523cbc64838de01c6a.webp
    $5Lc5K45Hf3M93F73J6c523cbc64838de01c6a.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 142
  • $5N15Kc5Fc3m23Jc3Ndc52ccb9b1a8318c12f5.webp
    $5N15Kc5Fc3m23Jc3Ndc52ccb9b1a8318c12f5.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Price Drop to $450
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom