What's new

canon 50-200 f3.5-4.5

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
680
Reaction score
4
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my friend works at a pawn shop and i have him look into lenses when they get them in. they have an old canon 50-200 (not the L version) and it looks like a decent lens with a decent aperature. i cant find any reviews or info on this lens ... anyone have any info or experiance with this lens?
 
I have this lens and it's an alright beginner lens. I'd prefer to have the newer 55-250 IS lens. Indoor sports are hard to do, outdoor is not too bad if there is good light

if you really want a telephoto, and don't have the cash for an L, it should be ok.
 
I have this lens and it's an alright beginner lens. I'd prefer to have the newer 55-250 IS lens. Indoor sports are hard to do, outdoor is not too bad if there is good light

if you really want a telephoto, and don't have the cash for an L, it should be ok.

what do you think a used one is worth ... i cant find it on ebay or anything
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom