What's new

Canon 500d first shot, please c&c

Great first shots. If you keep it up you have a bright future ahead of you.
 
Thank you guys :)

Exif says you took this in auto mode. I take back 50% of my praise..

You have a good eye though and that's the hard part (for me anyway). Now learn how to use the camera to its full potential.

Ooooopppppppppss forgot to mention that all pics taken in shutter priority mode, except #2 was taken in manual mode with AF.



:smileys:
 
Ooooopppppppppss forgot to mention that all pics taken in shutter priority mode, except #2 was taken in manual mode with AF.



:smileys:

I didn't look closely enough either apparently, both 2 and 4 say manual.

Where's the foot-in-mouth icon? Here, this'll work :guilty:
 
Ooooopppppppppss forgot to mention that all pics taken in shutter priority mode, except #2 was taken in manual mode with AF.



:smileys:

I didn't look closely enough either apparently, both 2 and 4 say manual.

Where's the foot-in-mouth icon? Here, this'll work :guilty:

:salute: I didn't look at #4 either. Thanks for mention it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom