What's new

Canon 50D anyone?

sincere

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am considering to sell my 400D and grab me a 50D so i was wondering if anyone of you guys has one..how do you like it? Would you recommend it?
 
What is it about the 400D that is limiting your photography, because it makes more sense to upgrade your lenses before upgrading your camera body.

Which lenses do you currently have?
 
I love my 50D, I upgraded from a xti and i'm glad I did. the improvement in image quality is very noticable. The only gripe I have is the awkward on/off switch, but that is no biggie.
 
yeah, I love it (though mine is a 40D). I also have no problem with the on/off switch as I just leave mine on at pretty much all times (it has an auto-off setting).

If you decide to buy one let me know, I have a factory refurbished one I could sell.
 
What is it about the 400D that is limiting your photography, because it makes more sense to upgrade your lenses before upgrading your camera body.

Which lenses do you currently have?

Agreed, Lenses before bodies, kinda like liquor before beer...
 
What is it about the 400D that is limiting your photography, because it makes more sense to upgrade your lenses before upgrading your camera body.

Which lenses do you currently have?

I have the 18-55 kit and the 50mm1.4 and i am thinking of getting a lense but i dont know wich one i should get..i saw someone with a 50D and it appears as if their images are way better with the kitlens (prime example) as it is with my 400D..
 
Look into either the 24-70mm 2.8 or the 70-200mm 2.8, both are really nice lenses.
 
I had one, for about 2 weeks. I had upgraded from a Sony DSC (stop me if you've heard this). It's a great camera, but I'm glad I traded it in for the 7D. I would highly recommend the 50D, but I can't really compare it to anything.
 
I had one, loved it. I regretted selling it. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom