Canon 5D and MK II

just bought the Canon 5D MK I :thumbup:

ohh yaaa I forget to mention its frickin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow full frame rules!

Congrats!

I think someone mentioned it, but I'll reiterate the difference in file size etc. I was talking with a photographer who I work with, he had just upgraded from the 5D to the 5D mkII. They also had to upgrade their version of Lightroom and buy more hard drive space...and are also considering a computer upgrade to help speed things up.

I was trying to convince him to switch to sRAW for the reception because it's almost insane to need 21MP files for most of those shots.

Congrats!

I think someone mentioned it, but I'll reiterate the difference in file size etc. I was talking with a photographer who I work with, he had just upgraded from the 5D to the 5D mkII. They also had to upgrade their version of Lightroom and buy more hard drive space...and are also considering a computer upgrade to help speed things up.

I was trying to convince him to switch to sRAW for the reception because it's almost insane to need 21MP files for most of those shots.
no kidding. I wish the D700 had that feature because at the wedding i was at over the weekend, if i could have just set the reception pictures to something like 4 or 5MP, it would have been perfect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back