What's new

Canon 5D Mark1, vs 40D?

The 5d would be best for the things that you listed. Especially the portrait and landscape stuff. That's what I'd go for if I were you. and then get a super wide lens and a 85mm f/1.8 you'll have the pimp juice setup.
 
Awesome... i'm definitely sold on the 5D
tho I have the money now to buy the 40D (selling stuff to buy cameras is kinda fun) I think i'm going to wait a bit longer, probly another week or few and get witht he 5D

I think my tamron 90mm 2.8 will be decent on it for the long end.. and than either a 50 1.8 or something even a bit wider than that.. hmm decisionss...
 
Here you go one more
656805554_LYxjE-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom