What's new

canon 60 d lens question

kristana36

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I would like to know what lens to use, I know the 2 that i have are cheap and do a subpar job. canon 85-300 and 18- 135 I would like to shoot portrats and sporting events vollyball and basketball and thoughts?
 
How close can you get to the events?
If you can get pretty close; 85 f/1.8.
Other option is 70-200 f/2.8 - this will give a bit more flexibility and when play is at the other side of the court the reach you need. If cost is an issue for the 70-200; consider used or even version 1 which is still a fantastic lens.
If those prove too long just add another ~100 bucks for the 50 f/1.8
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom