CANON 60D + YN560 III + YN568 II + YN622C

ricco89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys folks just came back from overseas, and brought me back a swag of goodies, never had a external flash for my canon, so i am trying to install and use the flashes, but i can not seem to figure out how to get them to work, i dont want the flashes on top of the camera i want to use them wirelessly, has anyone got the settings i need for the flashes to be on, they got me the wireless flash triggers as well but do i need to use them or can the camera do it? or do i need to use a flash trigger on the camera and one with each of the flashes?

i have
Canon 60D
3 x YN560 III
1 x YN568 II
4 x YN655C

Did you mean 4 x YN622C?

hey guys folks just came back from overseas, and brought me back a swag of goodies, never had a external flash for my canon, so i am trying to install and use the flashes, but i can not seem to figure out how to get them to work, i dont want the flashes on top of the camera i want to use them wirelessly, has anyone got the settings i need for the flashes to be on, they got me the wireless flash triggers as well but do i need to use them or can the camera do it? or do i need to use a flash trigger on the camera and one with each of the flashes?

i have
Canon 60D
3 x YN560 III
1 x YN568 II
4 x YN655C

Most reactions

New Topics

Back