Canon 6D and a flycam nano

In My opinion no they are not that great, i have owned one before and returned it due to poor build quality, they are hard to balance and are too light. I purchased a Wildey Iron triangle which is carbon fibre and much better, its a exact copy of the glidecam but much cheaper.

I did a review on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
In My opinion no they are not that great, i have owned one before and returned it due to poor build quality, they are hard to balance and are too light. I purchased a Wildey Iron triangle which is carbon fibre and much better, its a exact copy of the glidecam but much cheaper. I did a review on youtube YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRf34TouXfY
i can't find that stabilizer any where. Do you remember where you purchased it from?

Get video lighting first.
ok thank you I will look into it. I have no money right now, but instead for now what I will do is use some lamps, and desk lights. So I have some sort of lighting to my videos.

I am using Flycam Nano DSLR. It is a lightweight stabilizing system. I can use the flycam nano an hour or more at a time, which is what I need to be able to do for some of the outdoor events I shoot.:thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back