What's new

Canon 7D EF-S 18-135mm Lens Kit w/ extras

TexasTea

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
DEN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD
 

Attachments

  • $3Ed3Ff3Mc5V65K15M4d1762c4dd4ef408172f.webp
    $3Ed3Ff3Mc5V65K15M4d1762c4dd4ef408172f.webp
    22 KB · Views: 186
  • $3Ed3G93M45Nb5H55M5d17ca7cb2434c9e1d16.webp
    $3Ed3G93M45Nb5H55M5d17ca7cb2434c9e1d16.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 183
  • $3I43J13N75Gd5H45Mad178ec568cf928c169a.webp
    $3I43J13N75Gd5H45Mad178ec568cf928c169a.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 177
  • $3K23I63p65F35H25Mbd17b98d531fc549151e.webp
    $3K23I63p65F35H25Mbd17b98d531fc549151e.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 172
  • $3N83l33He5E75Kf5F7d178e0e6c86339e192f.webp
    $3N83l33He5E75Kf5F7d178e0e6c86339e192f.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Bump, with price reduction to $1,500.
 
Thanks for the info! As a point of reference, where is the lens kit going for that cheap? That's almost $300-400 less than most (reputable) retailers.
 
TexasTea said:
Thanks for the info! As a point of reference, where is the lens kit going for that cheap? That's almost $300-400 less than most (reputable) retailers.

Oops. I meant 1450
Can't edit my other post on my phone.

That's on amazon
 
Bump. Price drop to $1,300.
 
After I get my lens and flash this week, I will have 100 bucks of play money left, so if things don't sell and you wanna move it, hit me up on Friday. ;-)

I gotta make sure I get the deals I am seeking on my other two things first on Thursday.
 
Would you be willing to sell the lens separately?
 
Would you be willing to sell the lens separately?

At this point, I'd like to try and sell the lens with the camera since it came as the kit originally. If that changes, I'll definitely let you know!
 
Ok. If it changes please do let me know. Pm is your best option.
 
Bump!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom