CANON 7D realesed!!!

rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR

OMG HOLY ****ING **** 18 mega pic.. 8fps...
only 1700?
WAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. ima have to get htis

Last edited by a moderator:
ya and while you're buying one for yourself how about you pick me one up while you're out ;)

lol.. nah.. that ok

nnnaaahhh.... canon is were its at.. nikon is overpriced/over rated.. personally i dont really like any of their stuff besides thier old film cams.. the all manual ones

Love the title :lmao: :thumbup:

nnnaaahhh.... canon is were its at.. nikon is overpriced/over rated.. personally i dont really like any of their stuff besides thier old film cams.. the all manual ones

Easy there buddy. I know that hard on has you thinking unclearly. :confused: The only area Canon surpasses Nikon is for architecture since they have more tilt-shift lenses available

Easy there buddy. I know that hard on has you thinking unclearly. :confused: The only area Canon surpasses Nikon is for architecture since they have more tilt-shift lenses available

And they have lenses with red lines on them, and depending on which manufacturer's leading and what you ate for lunch that day, one pro-body or the other is going to have better signal-to-noise ratios at higher ISOs. Big whoop. Let this not turn into a Canon vs. Nikon thread.

Anyway, looking at those specs, I want. Kinda set on this as my next body now. Heck, the max flash sync speed is 1/250. The 5D MkII only syncs up to 1/200. Funky.

I'm still on the fence about this one. The 50D didn't wow us with high ISO performance, infact its ISO performance was about the same as the 40Ds - now we have another increase in MP to 18 on teh same sensor size. I really REALLY hope that canon have pulled the stops out for noise control, without leading to softer end resulting images. If they have then its all good :) If not then meh ...

Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR

OMG HOLY ****ING **** 18 mega pic.. 8fps...
only 1700?
WAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. ima have to get htis

I shoot a D700 and i'm stoked for Canon shooters, finally something they can REALLY sink their teeth into..

But honestly, this is what the 50D SHOULD have been in the first place. It really shouldn't have taken Canon this long to get pro-level AF/weather sealing/wireless flash commander/8fps into a camera this cheap. Nikon first did it with the D200(sans the 8fps), then they settled it in the D300..

Now if Nikon just got better video and newer midrange primes, then we'd be set too. I envy Canon's video and some of their exotic fast midrange L primes.

That's for damn sure..

they definitely should have just put those specs into the 50D, why did they put all that into a body of an entry lever dslr? come on, no top lcd? whats the go?
i just dont understand where this camera is targeted, pro-end specs in what looks like a pretty low end body. if your getting a camera with manly specs you want a big rugged body to demonstrate the manliness of your purchase. and im only half joking.

Sample pictures now available on DPReview. Ultra high ISO is terrible.

Most reactions

Back