What's new

Canon A1 - Can anyone help?

shirin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help.

I recently bought a Canon A1 with a 50mm FD f /1.8 S.C lens.

Canon FD 50mm F/1.8 (II)

There is no green A for automatic on my lens. It only has the aperture numbers and a green circle at the end. Does anyone know if the green circle performs the same function as the A on the newer/more common FD lenses?

I am quite new to all this so please be kind :)
Thanks


upload_2020-12-13_17-16-40.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom