What's new

Canon AE-1 Program w/ Lens and flash

Here4aDay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon AE-1 PROGRAM



Canon SPEEDLITE 199A



Canon ZOOM LENS FD 35-105 MM/ 72MM



and the gang together...



Aight for the pricing ...

Camera alone with no other parts...$100 SHIPPED
The SPEEDLITE Flash $15 SHIPPED
The Canon Zoom Lens FD 35-105mm $45 SHIPPED

Or the whole lot...for a easy payment of $150.....SHIPPED!
 
Last edited:
Payments can be accepted via paypal.

Will ship as soon as payment is recieved.
 
$100 + shipping who wants it!?!?!
 
:[
 
you seem to be asking alot i got this camera with a similar flash unit and 3 lenses in a big case absolutely free using the freecycle movement
 
you seem to be asking alot i got this camera with a similar flash unit and 3 lenses in a big case absolutely free using the freecycle movement

100 is not that bad with a 200mm lens and flash. I paid 75 for my AE-1 with 50mm 1.8 and a flash that needs to be repaird.
 
Ehh thanks for letting me know I was overpricing lol.

I guess ill just keep it and learn how to use it.
 
Ehh thanks for letting me know I was overpricing lol.

I guess ill just keep it and learn how to use it.

Definately not a bad idea either, Many potographers around here learned on the AE-1 series, it's a good starters camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom